Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The weary traveler returns

It seems as if I have been gone forever. I had a wonderful trip with multiple seminars, different instructors, and even some time for non-painting activities. The class with Prudy Vannier painting the Christmas clock was great fun. Prudy is a lovely person and a good teacher. The weather was a bit scarey that day, though. We had about 5 inches of snow which made going out to dinner at the end of the day a bit of a challenge.

The snow also made for a nervous time for me because I was traveling on Saturday to Virginia Beach for my seminar with Ros Stallcup. Once in Virginia Beach, however, the weather was absolutely glorious. It was easy to forget the cold and snow I had left behind. We painted 5 wonderful projects with Ros. I do not have photos, yet, but they will be following soon.

My fun activity was a stop in Lanexa, Virginia, to spend a night with Pat Rock at Hollybriar Farm. Pat breeds Lakeland Terriers. Our Miss Windy is a Hollybriar Lakie and she had puppies in December. I got to play with my Grand-puppy. Chaser is now almost 4 months old and as cute as a button. Such fun! Her is a picture of Chaser followed by a picture of her mother, my baby girl, Miss Windy.

No comments: