Tuesday, May 5, 2009

JAL Studios to Host Seminar

I am pleased to announce that I am hosting a seminar with Ros Stallcup in June of 2010. Ros is a nationally known decorative painter who has a number of books published under the Gran's ---- titles. (Gran's Garden, Gran's Gifts, Gran's Welcome, Gran's Attic, and others) She specializes in flowers and fruits, but also does some more scenic designs. All of the work is done using DecoArt American acrylic paints on a variety of surfaces. Here are some photos of projects that I have painted with Ros.

The seminar is scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 11-13, 2010. If you would like more information about this seminar, you can contact me through this blog. Please provide your e-mail address so that I can send you the information. This is a hands-on seminar with one project completed each day. Seating is limited.

No comments: