Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another Connie Parkinson Seminar Piece

Here is the second of the seminar pieces I did last weekend in Buffalo with Connie Parkinson. I think this is my favorite of the two pieces, but I really like them both. This piece is painted on an 11x14 piece of gesso board. It is actually designed to be painted on a 9x12 tray. To accommodate the larger surface, the table front became larger and I added a drawer.

Connie will be coming to Butler, Pennsylvania, for a 3-day seminar in September. This piece is one of the projects we will be painting with her at our Seminar. If you are interested in the September seminar, you can go to the Town and Country Decorative Painters website: www.townandcountrydecorativepainters.com and click on Seminars in the menu bar at the left of the screen. There are pictures of the three projects and registration information.

No comments: