Saturday, February 17, 2007

Do I sell my work?

A couple of days ago, someone asked if I sell my work or take orders for custom work. The answer is yess to both questions. I have my work on exhibit in a couple of local galleries and during Christmas I had some ornaments in a gift shop in Washington state. I particularly like doing custom projects. I have an etsy shop that needs to be updated before I publish the address again and soon I will add a folder to my picturetrail site for items that are for sale. In the meantime, here are a couple of custom projects that I did for Christmas 2006. The first photo is a silver spoon painted with an Orca. This was requested by a gift shop customer. The second 2 projects are painted on wooden picture frames. I thought the first one was a bit dark and I wasn't sure my customer would like it, so I did it again. He was so happy, he bought them both. His wife was thrilled when she received them for Christmas.





No comments: