Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day

I taught the first of the classes for the seniors today. They loved the little project and the director was pleased that it was something that everyone could do. She said they were a little worried when they found out that I was going to do watercolor. It is always fun to see how 12 different people can take the same 4 colors with the same instructions and get completely different results and all of them equally wonderful in their own way. I have not been working on anything new for a couple of days--just trying to finish up unfinished things. But here is a photo of a watercolor I hope you will enjoy. This was painted from a photo my husband took in the park in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, a few years ago. The sleigh was just parked against a tree at the edge of the park.

No comments: